Banana bread is one of the few things that I like to bake. I am more of a savory cook. But this moist banana bread is so tasty that I make it a lot! My whole family loves it. And my kids are always happy to help make this delicious snack, dessert and breakfast bread.
If you are like me, you have a freezer full of ‘dead bananas’. You know, the bananas that get a little too soft to eat, so you throw them in the freezer for baking. And if you aren’t like me, you should stock up on some ‘dead bananas’ so that you can make this deliciously moist banana bread. I feel that the frozen bananas are what make this the most moist banana bread you will ever eat. So they are an absolute must!
You can eat banana bread for breakfast. You can eat it for a snack. Or you can eat it as dessert. How is that for versatility?!?
I have had many people ask for this recipe because it is that good. So I am positive that you will love it too! So get baking!
The Most Delicious and Moist Banana Bread Ever
- ½ cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 5 Frozen Bananas, thawed
- 1¾ cups Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter and sugar using an electric mixer.
- Beat in the eggs and bananas until smooth.
- In a second bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, stirring only to moisten.
- Transfer to a parchment paper lined loaf pan.
- Bake for 1 hour to 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Remove from pan and place on a wired rack to cool.
“And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.”