One of my favorite easy and delicious party appetizers is a warm spinach dip. This recipe is very simple – there is no need for any packaged soup mixes. So you get great flavor from natural ingredients that are easy to find and are usually on hand. When you serve this, consider serving it with my no-knead bread. To impress your guests you could hollow out the bread and serve the spinach dip in the bread bowl. Then cut up the inside of the bread to serve on the side. It also taste delicious served with tortilla chips, crackers and vegetables.
This warm spinach dip is not only a perfect party appetizer, it is also a great late night snack. Which is great during a pandemic when you cannot have any parties. So if you are in an area where you are not allowed to have a party, make this dip and have a party for one. Or if you want to share, a party for two with your significant other.
Warm Spinach Dip
- 1 pkg Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 block Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese, grated
- 3-4 Green Onions, chopped
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 4-6 slices Bacon, cooked & crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients together in an oven safe dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for an hour or until warmed through the center (the timing may change depending on the size of your dish).
- Serve with bread, tortilla chips, crackers or vegetables.
“But now, thus says the Lord, who created you, O Jacob, and He who formed you, O Israel: “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, nor shall the flame scorch you.”